Updates

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A lot has been happening at our house lately! We're all of the sudden getting so close! On our drive home from Nags Head we stopped by our house while the workers were there Tuesday afternoon to take a peek. Here's what we found:

All of our hardwood floors are done! They are all covered with sheets of cardboard to keep them protected, but this little corner of the powder room was peeking out, so I took a picture to share.

Our kitchen cabinets are all finished and they were finishing up installing the granite counter tops.

The guys were cutting the hole for our cooktop in the island. Freehand. I couldn't watch.

All the bathroom tiling is complete.
 
The bathroom faucets and shower heads are all installed. Toilets, too, but I didn't take a picture of those. Exciting, right?!

Our driveway is paved.

And, dun dun dun, our A/C units are installed! Hopefully those will be turned on soon. For the workers sake. It's really hot in our house right now.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

this is SUPER exciting!!! i love the color of your cabinets and all of the tile. so jealous:)