One Year Anniversary
Sunday, July 25, 2010
We're hanging out in Nags Head with the Mahoney family right now, but I scheduled a post for our ONE YEAR anniversary.
I can't believe it's already been one year. I have no idea where the time went! I can still recall many of the wedding planning stresses and all the wedding day jitters about whether Steve would love my dress, would my hair look how I imagined, is my makeup going to still make me look like me, will I look like a bride, and the anticipation of getting to see all of our long term planning play out. In the end, we absolutely enjoyed the time of our lives on our wedding day. I would love to have the chance to relive that day again!
One year ago today, we got ready
waited anxiously,
said our I dos,
posed for pictures,
had tons of fun with our friends,
and danced the night away.

Happy first anniversary, Steve! I can't wait for the many more to come!
I can't believe it's already been one year. I have no idea where the time went! I can still recall many of the wedding planning stresses and all the wedding day jitters about whether Steve would love my dress, would my hair look how I imagined, is my makeup going to still make me look like me, will I look like a bride, and the anticipation of getting to see all of our long term planning play out. In the end, we absolutely enjoyed the time of our lives on our wedding day. I would love to have the chance to relive that day again!
One year ago today, we got ready
waited anxiously,
said our I dos,
posed for pictures,
had tons of fun with our friends,
and danced the night away.

Happy first anniversary, Steve! I can't wait for the many more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. Love you both! ~Mom
happy anniversary! :)
just getting a chance to catch up on your blog- congrats on the house coming right along- its so gorgeous with the cabinets! i now you must love seeing everything "NEW"- i love new things!
Also= congrats on a year! woohoo!!! it seems like just a few months ago we were reading the engagement post- and now you are a married woman of a year!
Happy anniversary! It looks like it was a great day of remembrance!
Post a Comment