Laundry
Friday, July 9, 2010
I enjoy doing laundry for the most part, but I am SUPER EXCITED to do laundry in our new house because we just purchased this pair:

We bought them so early because they were on sale for a great deal, but they won't be delivered until we move in. Until then I will dream about these babies each time I do a load of laundry at our apartment.

We bought them so early because they were on sale for a great deal, but they won't be delivered until we move in. Until then I will dream about these babies each time I do a load of laundry at our apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
It's so funny how new appliances are the new excitement in our lives! Who would have ever thought...enjoy!!! They will look great in that brand new laundry room!
Post a Comment