Baby Shower

Friday, March 1, 2013

My sweet girl friends, Kristie and Abby, hosted a beautiful baby shower for me back in January. They were so patient in scheduling a date...who would have thought that my grandma would have such a full calendar?! She's a social butterfly and every date I'd pick, she was already booked. We finally narrowed it down to Saturday, January 12. 
The shower was at Kristie's mom's house and the girls had cute baby decorations everywhere!


The food was delicious and the cupcake topper pacifier decorations that Abby made were SO adorable!
Steve and I and baby-to-be were certainly showered with love by wonderful family and friends. I think we now have all the baby items and contraptions one could ever need. 

We were also gifted a beautiful handmade afghan from Aunt Diana. I LOVE it!! I love that it's made with love, I love the neutral colors so it can grow with baby and not always be a "baby" blanket, and I love that it can be a treasure to be passed down in the family.
Love these sweet girls! Thanks so much for all of your hard work and planning to put on such a lovely shower :-)
Abby, Kristie, Me, Ashley, Laura

1 comment:

A.K. said...

what a fun shower! I love the pic of you girls at the end. Can you believe it's been 6 years since we graduated?!!! :)