Weeks 38 and 39
Sunday, March 3, 2013
On the eve of this little guy's due date, I sit here reflecting on the past 39 weeks. I still can't fully believe that (hopefully) very soon we will become a family of THREE! I honestly don't think he's in any hurry to grace us with his presence. I keep telling him he'll have more room if he just comes out and I promise to love him and snuggle him and hold him. AND we won't have to go to work anymore. But he doesn't seem to care. The doctor says he's being a "typical first baby."
It's getting more difficult and uncomfortable to sleep. I used to look forward to going to bed each night, but lately it's been a challenge. It's so hard to get in and out of bed and changing positions requires so much effort.
I'm feeling very front heavy.Many Most of my maternity clothes are no longer fitting. That certainly doesn't make a pregnant lady feel very good. My shirts are too short in the front. My pants are too tight in the thighs. My feet overflow out of my shoes.
HOWEVER, other than my clothing complaints, I'm still feeling pretty good. Most days I don't feel quite as large as I look. I'm still working and doing every day chores and errands as normal. But, little guy, I'm getting so anxious to meet you!
It's getting more difficult and uncomfortable to sleep. I used to look forward to going to bed each night, but lately it's been a challenge. It's so hard to get in and out of bed and changing positions requires so much effort.
I'm feeling very front heavy.
HOWEVER, other than my clothing complaints, I'm still feeling pretty good. Most days I don't feel quite as large as I look. I'm still working and doing every day chores and errands as normal. But, little guy, I'm getting so anxious to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment