Weeks 36 and 37

Thursday, February 21, 2013

This little guy is moving around less and less (as if that's even possible, he hardly moves to begin with!) as his space gets more and more cramped. He does continue to move any time Steve starts to read to him though. He loves books (and daddy's voice) already :-)

Another funny thing is that any time I rest something on my stomach the baby kicks it all around. If I'm reading a magazine and the bottom is resting on my belly, he kicks it. If I lay the remote on my stomach while laying in bed, he rocks it like a boat!


1 comment:

A.K. said...

yay! so close! Anna hardly ever moved and then Grace kicked like a rock-star. I'm so glad it was that way though because if it had happened the other way around, I would have been so freaked out if the second one kicked less!

Enjoy these last days!!!