41 Weeks!
Monday, March 11, 2013
I've been having regular contractions since early yesterday morning. They're averaging 5 minutes apart and lasting about 30 seconds each, however, they're not increasing in length or intensity yet. I was really hoping not to make it to my induction date, but here we are. We are scheduled to go to the hospital at 9 tonight to start the induction process (assuming the contractions don't pick up and I don't go sooner). I'm sort of hoping once I get to the hospital they'll tell me I'm making some progress and not have to induce with medication....
Regardless, we will be meeting our little babe very soon!!!
Regardless, we will be meeting our little babe very soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment