Punta Cana Part 1
Monday, July 7, 2008
Hi Friends!
We had a WONDERFUL 8-day (!) vacation to the Dominican Republic. It was much needed and so appreciated! We relaxed A LOT, hung out at the beach, ate at 8 of the 12 restaurants at our resort, attended the nightly shows at our resort, visited our resort casino, and all in all just enjoyed each other's company. Now for the pictures!

There were lots of these little bed things in both lobbies at our resort. I guess they really wanted you to feel relaxed!


I really wanted a picture with his feathers all spread out. I guess he didn't feel much like mating.

So, we decided one night that we were going to try to get ready early before dinner to take some nice pictures around our resort. We headed down to the beach before dark to get some shots, however the windy sea air was making me mad because it was messing up our pictures (aka my hair). Haha! So begins the series...
Trying to find a good spot





Fun photoshoot:








Phew, that was a lot! But I know pictures are more fun than me just writing all about our vacation, so I hope you enjoy!
We had a WONDERFUL 8-day (!) vacation to the Dominican Republic. It was much needed and so appreciated! We relaxed A LOT, hung out at the beach, ate at 8 of the 12 restaurants at our resort, attended the nightly shows at our resort, visited our resort casino, and all in all just enjoyed each other's company. Now for the pictures!
Our villa
Relaxing under the hut - I got a little burnt on our first day at the beach, so we decided to play it safe under the cute little hut on the second day
Look how windy it was! There was always a nice breeze on the beach, so we never got TOO hot.

There were lots of these little bed things in both lobbies at our resort. I guess they really wanted you to feel relaxed!



I really wanted a picture with his feathers all spread out. I guess he didn't feel much like mating.
I thought this bird was quite unique, it's hard to tell but he has a bright red head

So, we decided one night that we were going to try to get ready early before dinner to take some nice pictures around our resort. We headed down to the beach before dark to get some shots, however the windy sea air was making me mad because it was messing up our pictures (aka my hair). Haha! So begins the series...
Trying to find a good spot





Fun photoshoot:








Phew, that was a lot! But I know pictures are more fun than me just writing all about our vacation, so I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
i want to go there! it's gorgeous and i love your little photoshoot- you guys make the cutest couple!
Post a Comment