Super Secret Spy Mission
Friday, July 18, 2008
The other day I decided to take Sayde to Clemyjontri Park to play. Sometimes she doesn't really care to go to new places, so I made it an adventure. We went on a super secret spy mission looking for something really colorful and big with a rainbow (sorry I didn't get a picture of the rainbow, but if you click on the link above you'll see it!).

Needless to say, by the end of our trip she had a blast! And wanted to go back the next day.
I definitely recommend this playground to anyone in the area! It's so well designed, so BIG (we didn't even play on every piece of equipment in our time there - which of course means we will have to go back again!), educational, fun, etc. etc. The one thing I think we will do next time is pack a lunch and have a picnic. The playground is not too shaded, so we got really hot and it would have been nice to take a break to cool off and eat some lunch on a blanket in the shade (we did have a little snack, but a picnic lunch is SO much more fun!). Oh, AND the carousel is free during the week! You better believe we both enjoyed the ride :) Go play and have fun!
Of course, for any super secret spy mission you can't forget your super secret spy goggles!

Needless to say, by the end of our trip she had a blast! And wanted to go back the next day.
I definitely recommend this playground to anyone in the area! It's so well designed, so BIG (we didn't even play on every piece of equipment in our time there - which of course means we will have to go back again!), educational, fun, etc. etc. The one thing I think we will do next time is pack a lunch and have a picnic. The playground is not too shaded, so we got really hot and it would have been nice to take a break to cool off and eat some lunch on a blanket in the shade (we did have a little snack, but a picnic lunch is SO much more fun!). Oh, AND the carousel is free during the week! You better believe we both enjoyed the ride :) Go play and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment