Settled In
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
We're finally moved in and feeling settled (a month and a half later, I know...). We still have a few more things left to buy/do, but we're getting there! I know I was supposed to share pictures of our place much sooner, but better late than never, right?! So, here's your tour:

Dining room (with my most favorite pictures ever! Those were my first purchase for our new place - they are HUGE and it still looks like we have bare walls.)

Hallway - bathroom on the right, bedrooms on the left. Oh! and the laundry room is on the right, with a full size washer and dryer (they told us all of the places only had stacked washer/dryers and I was so bummed, but on our walk-through we discovered otherwise!!!)

Well, there you have it. Our new place. After looking at all these pictures, I'm thinking we reallllly need some paint. All these white walls are not exciting me.
Outside view

Dining room (with my most favorite pictures ever! Those were my first purchase for our new place - they are HUGE and it still looks like we have bare walls.)

Hallway - bathroom on the right, bedrooms on the left. Oh! and the laundry room is on the right, with a full size washer and dryer (they told us all of the places only had stacked washer/dryers and I was so bummed, but on our walk-through we discovered otherwise!!!)

Well, there you have it. Our new place. After looking at all these pictures, I'm thinking we reallllly need some paint. All these white walls are not exciting me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
4 comments:
it looks great!!! I def. feel your pain with the white walls most of ours are the same but i think you did a great job =)
can you come decorate my house?! it looks great- yep i'm with you on the paint as well!
Your house is so cute!! I might have to see it while I am in VA this weekend! Let me know your plans and such!
Hey! I had a blast at Rascal Flatts! Thanks for taking me! You have to send me the pictures you took so I can put them in my photo album! It was great seeing you!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment