Concerts
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I went to my first concerts of the summer last week and coincidentally they both took place in the same week. I know...who wants to deal with Nissan Pavillion parking lots twice in one week. I guess that's what being off for the summer does to you, you just aren't thinking right! I went to the 311 concert Sunday, July 20th with my best friend, Gill and some other friends. Steve went, too, with some of his friends. It was fun for us to go to the concert with different groups of friends and still meet up for a bit while there. The concert made me feel like I was back in high school.


Me and Gill before the concert


Chris, me, and Steve


On Saturday, July 26th, I went to see Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts. For my birthday, Gill bought me the WMZQ megaticket, but this was the first concert I could go to. Gill was lucky enough to be able to attend the prior two concerts, however, she backed out on me last minute for this one. So who better to call up then my VT student teaching carpool bud who got married and moved to Louisiana and I never get to see anymore?!?! She just so happened to be in town for the week and just so happened to be able to join me for the concert. It was so great to catch up! I miss you, Megan!
Me and Megan

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
5 comments:
how fun that you guys got to get together!
i'm so glad that megan was able to go with you! can't wait for the housewarming party tomorrow night!!!:)
Yay!! Did you get any other good pictures from that night?? I'll post mine soon! I am super busy since school starts a week from tomorrow!! AHH!! Anyway, it was great seeing you and thanks for taking me! I enjoyed every minute of our parking lot time in Nissan (Especially the noisey cricket)!
i'm so jealous you all got to hang out! how fun!
Megan, That's the only picture I have! You'll have to share yours. That stupid cricket must be dead in my car somewhere because I never found him, ahhh he made me so mad! Good luck with school :)
Post a Comment