Busy Bees

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Steve and I have been so busy recently! Steve has been very busy with work and even the little time he spends at home, he's working most of the time (hopefully his non-stop working will end soon!). I have been busy trying to make our new place feel more like home. I know you're waiting patiently for pictures...they're coming soon! And I have begun my summer job, babysitting the love of my life, Sayde Mae. Some pictures from our time together last summer:

We have also been busy preparing and packing for our summer vacation. We leave first thing tomorrow morning for Punta Cana! I kind of feel like it snuck up on us all of the sudden, but I am so ready for a vacation! I promise vacation pictures and house pictures when we get back. You'll just have to excuse us for a week while we relax on the beach. Have a great week!

1 comment:

A.K. said...

have fun! can't wait to see pics!