Housewarming Party
Friday, August 8, 2008
We finally had our housewarming party to celebrate our new place! It takes quite a bit of planning and preparation to have a party, but we did it! Steve was really excited about our party and wanted to buy just about everything in the grocery store. He insisted we have a sandwich platter and we just had to have a cheese ball (1/2 of it is still sitting in our fridge...I love you, Steve!), but I had to draw the line eventually or we would have had enough food to feed our entire community!
Food preparation

Kitchen party
Family time
Kristie and Gill
(side note: check out my new photo collage on the wall, I'm pretty much in love with it)

Patio gathering - I guess Pat was listening for something? Or throwing his imaginary football...he would.

Food preparation

Kitchen party

Family time

Kristie and Gill
(side note: check out my new photo collage on the wall, I'm pretty much in love with it)

Patio gathering - I guess Pat was listening for something? Or throwing his imaginary football...he would.

Some of our new neighbors :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
4 comments:
can i hire you out next time i'm having a party?! maybe it pays more than teaching...hah!
the housewarming party was so much fun! i wish i could have stayed longer...stupid swimming! let's hang out before we start school again, ok?
I wish I could have been there... looks like you had lots of fun! Miss you carpool/concert buddy!
hey- i'm really not sure how those lines show up in my pictures on the blog- let me see if i can ask anyone if they know... i think it might just come with different templates
Post a Comment