"New" Desk
Monday, October 11, 2010
I've had this desk ever since my last year at Virginia Tech. I love how big it is and didn't want to get rid of it, but I want a dark brown/black desk for our office, so I didn't know what to do with this one.
I was trying to figure out a way to set up my sewing machine so that I don't have to lug it out, set it up, pack it up, and put it away every time I want to use it. I wanted a way to keep it out all the time. Then I thought about this desk. Perfect!
Here's how it looked this morning:
And here it is now!
I was trying to figure out a way to set up my sewing machine so that I don't have to lug it out, set it up, pack it up, and put it away every time I want to use it. I wanted a way to keep it out all the time. Then I thought about this desk. Perfect!
Here's how it looked this morning:
And here it is now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment