More Birthday Fun
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Saturday night my best friend, Gill, had a little party for me complete with a Happy Birthday sign, a flashing star necklace that said, "It's my birthday!," a special birthday glass, and a SUPER comfy air mattress to spend the night on! Later in the night, we went out to Rumors in DC. It was a great time with great friends :) Thank you, Gill, for planning such a super fun night!
That's all the excitement for now, enjoy!
Me and Gill
On Sunday, Steve came over before he had to head to Pittsburgh for a business trip to deliver presents! Since I didn't have much of a birthday wish list (lame, I know), Steve had to fend for himself a little and he did a GREAT job!Showered with presents from Steve!
(Note: the large box on the bottom is a set of pots and pans - that was the only thing on my wish list, SO lame!!! But I wanted them for when I move out, I can't help it if my birthday is in February and not in the summer when I want to move! At least I'll be prepared in the kitchen now!)
A new yellow bikini - LOVE IT!
A new dress (and he picked it out all by himself!!)
(Note: the large box on the bottom is a set of pots and pans - that was the only thing on my wish list, SO lame!!! But I wanted them for when I move out, I can't help it if my birthday is in February and not in the summer when I want to move! At least I'll be prepared in the kitchen now!)

A new yellow bikini - LOVE IT!

A new dress (and he picked it out all by himself!!)

That's all the excitement for now, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
5 comments:
I knew I liked that boy!! : )
i just bought the dress while away on my conference this week! I LOVE IT!!! he has great taste!
Is that from Ann Taylor Loft....if so they have the same thing in maternity and I was looking to get it for a wedding! Won't look as good as you in it, but it will have to do!
Yes, it's Ann Taylor Loft :)
we miss you- come back melissa! :)
Post a Comment