Happy Birthday to You, ChaChaCha, Kumbaya, All the Way to China

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That's a new version of the Happy Birthday song that I was not aware of until my lovely kindergarteners introduced me to it this year...it's quite interesting. It was my birthday on Sunday and I have had quite the celebration! This is very exciting since I was sick on my birthday last year, so I was happy to celebrate this year :) My roommate from Tech last year, Kristie, took me out to dinner on Thursday and it was SO great to catch up (even though we live like 5 miles away!). It's hard to keep up with everyone while working full time, sheesh! Thank you, Kristie for a wonderful dinner and great company!

On Saturday evening, my mom and stepdad took Steve and I to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner, which was also great fun! I love the food and entertainment every time! Thank you to my mom and Dave for another great birthday dinner!

Our Chef

Steve catching broccoli (ha, he doesn't even like vegetables!)

Steve and I at dinnerMy Mom and Dave

There's more to come, but I didn't want to make this TOO long (and I have to save some for another post, since I don't seem to post all too often). I have to keep my visitors visiting! I'm trying to become better.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so sweet! glad you had a happy birthday! :)

A.K. said...

great pictures!!! Happy Birthday!

Kristie said...

you are so welcome! i'm so glad that we finally got to catch up and we should do it more often! i think we definitely should try for atleast once a month :)