Home Run!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My dad went to the Nationals game for Strasburg's debut last night. He shares season tickets with a friend, so they both went. Steve and I were watching the game when Ryan Zimmerman hit a home run and Steve commented that it looked like the ball was going right to my dad's seats. Next thing we knew, he was on TV catching the home run ball! We rewound the play about 37 times to keep watching! It was so cool! Usually, when my dad catches a ball at a game, he tosses it to a little kid sitting near him. I called him to be sure he didn't toss this one. I sent an email with the video clip out to everyone at work today. I love it!

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=8789429&topic_id=10025018&c_id=mlb

Pause it at the catch. The guy in the red, catching the ball, that's my dad!



1 comment:

Kristie said...

that's totally awesome!!!