Zoo Field Trip
Sunday, May 2, 2010
This past week we had our annual field trip to the zoo. The kindergarteners get SO excited for our field trip, even down to the simple fact that they all get to ride on a school bus together. They had a blast checking out all the different animals. For some reason they were all really interested in seeing the octopus this year. Weird. Of all the animals at the zoo, the majority of them wouldn't stop asking about the octopus. I was really happy that they all enjoyed the trip so much. I wish I could share pictures of those goofy kiddos! And most importantly, I was super thankful that nobody got picked up by the zoo police this year. Phew!
Here are some animals I saw during my time at the zoo:
Here are some animals I saw during my time at the zoo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
what a cool zoo! :)
melissa! i am so jealous that you got to see the orangutans climb over your head! that is my favorite part of the zoo, and last time i was there in april they weren't even outside! miss you xoxo
Post a Comment