Lliam's 1st Birthday!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My best friend's son, Lliam, celebrated his first birthday last week!

I feel like just yesterday he was a teeny tiny baby.

Gillian had a little friends and family cookout at the Reese's house to celebrate the special occasion. Lliam was as cute as ever. He's currently in love with anything that has wheels. Gill had to open his presents for him, mostly because he was too preoccupied with getting on and off of his new little giraffe bike. He must have mounted and dismounted the bike at least 50 times. He could care less about actually riding it at the moment.

He loved his first cupcake! Eating it, not so much. Playing with it, yes!

Love this girl! (That's his momma!)

And I love that she's in town for the whole summer! I can't wait to hang out with her and Lliam all the time.

No comments: