Corn Maze
Monday, October 13, 2008
Hello blogging world!!! I'm baaaack! Sorry for being away for so long, I never intended to leave you guys hanging for over a month and I feel terrible about it. To the very few who actually read this: school has been very tough and my class is extremely demanding this year - I already cannot wait until June. I am going to try my best to update much more often - reading YOUR blogs is one of my stress relievers, therefore, I ought to update mine for YOU. So here we go!
Yesterday, Steve and I ventured down to the Corn Maze in the Plains. It was a beautiful day, a little warmer than it usually is for our annual trip, but still pleasant. We enjoyed plenty of time together.
Trying to find our way through the maze

The above pictures were taken during the first half of our time in the corn maze. The time while we were having fun trying to navigate through the maze and find our way to Victory Bridge to escape. A little while later, we began getting quite hot due to the 76 degree weather, a stray dog began chasing a rabbit all throughout the corn field, and we somehow kept passing by the same points in the maze. I started getting claustrophobic in all the tall corn and just wanted to get out of the maze; Steve was quite amused. (If you remember the photos from our little photoshoot in Punta Cana where I was so frustrated and Steve just laughed, well this was quite similar only Steve didn't document it.) 50, that's 5-0, minutes later, we found our way out!!


We did have a great time, despite our trials and tribulations in the maze. Today, I enjoyed a nice spa massage courtesy of Steve's parents - I finally had time to schedule it since Christmas! What a glorious Columbus day. It was SO relaxing!! Hopefully now I am back in action, fully relaxed and de-stressed (ha, I wish!).
Yesterday, Steve and I ventured down to the Corn Maze in the Plains. It was a beautiful day, a little warmer than it usually is for our annual trip, but still pleasant. We enjoyed plenty of time together.
We began our visit with a hayride
Trying to find our way through the maze

The above pictures were taken during the first half of our time in the corn maze. The time while we were having fun trying to navigate through the maze and find our way to Victory Bridge to escape. A little while later, we began getting quite hot due to the 76 degree weather, a stray dog began chasing a rabbit all throughout the corn field, and we somehow kept passing by the same points in the maze. I started getting claustrophobic in all the tall corn and just wanted to get out of the maze; Steve was quite amused. (If you remember the photos from our little photoshoot in Punta Cana where I was so frustrated and Steve just laughed, well this was quite similar only Steve didn't document it.) 50, that's 5-0, minutes later, we found our way out!! Much happier now


We did have a great time, despite our trials and tribulations in the maze. Today, I enjoyed a nice spa massage courtesy of Steve's parents - I finally had time to schedule it since Christmas! What a glorious Columbus day. It was SO relaxing!! Hopefully now I am back in action, fully relaxed and de-stressed (ha, I wish!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
3 comments:
I love it!! Haha! I am so glad you finally have a new post... I was beginning to worry! I am sorry your kids are so demanding, if it makes you feel better, mine are too! Well stay strong and I will be in the area November 22 for Thanksgiving!! Hope to see you then!!
such fun pictures! :) glad ya'll had such a great time.
ps- where did you get your shoes? i love them! are they keens?
Good eye on the shoes! They are actually Crocs and I ordered them on ebay last year.
Post a Comment