First Haircut
Sunday, February 23, 2014
I was trying to wait as long as possible before taking Charlie to get his first haircut. I'm not exactly sure why...I think I just didn't want him to lose his "babyness." Once boys get their hair cut, they always look like little toddlers and I just wasn't ready. Then Charlie was mistaken for a girl on more than one occasion, so I figured it was time to trim his little mullet.
I had no idea how he was going to react. I was a little bit afraid he'd get upset halfway through and he'd have an even crazier hairdo. Surprisingly, he was SO good the entire time. He sat perfectly still as she sprayed water on his little head and took scissors to his little baby hairs. The noise of the electric razor made him a little nervous and curious, but he did fantastic.
I really only asked her to trim the back and around the ears. She was definitely a little scissor happy on my baby's hair, but I suppose he won't be mistaken for a girl anymore.
I had no idea how he was going to react. I was a little bit afraid he'd get upset halfway through and he'd have an even crazier hairdo. Surprisingly, he was SO good the entire time. He sat perfectly still as she sprayed water on his little head and took scissors to his little baby hairs. The noise of the electric razor made him a little nervous and curious, but he did fantastic.
I really only asked her to trim the back and around the ears. She was definitely a little scissor happy on my baby's hair, but I suppose he won't be mistaken for a girl anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
grace hates getting sprayed with water!
Post a Comment