Eleven Months
Saturday, February 15, 2014
1. You have become incredibly loving! You absolutely love to give hugs. While playing with your toys, you will spot a stuffed animal, crawl over to it and snuggle with a big smile. You'll also snuggle fuzzy pillows and blankets, and my leg as I'm getting ready in the morning.
2. You're cruising! You love your walker. In fact, you make everything a walker: your Tonka truck, the kitchen trash can, chairs.
3. You have a mullet. I don't want to cut your baby hairs yet, but I don't think we can put it off much longer.
4. You started a new daycare this month. Your previous daycare had a family emergency and (in addition to other reasons) we didn't feel comfortable sending you back. We frantically searched for another small home daycare. While change is hard, I think we're all going to be much happier.
2. You're cruising! You love your walker. In fact, you make everything a walker: your Tonka truck, the kitchen trash can, chairs.
3. You have a mullet. I don't want to cut your baby hairs yet, but I don't think we can put it off much longer.
4. You started a new daycare this month. Your previous daycare had a family emergency and (in addition to other reasons) we didn't feel comfortable sending you back. We frantically searched for another small home daycare. While change is hard, I think we're all going to be much happier.
Happy Eleven Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment