Twelve Months
Friday, March 14, 2014
Wow! You've been in this big world for a whole year now. I can't believe the time has gone so fast. You are such a sweet boy - you certainly make our lives a whole lot brighter!
1. You're beginning to use things for their intended purpose: hold a brush to your hair, a phone to your ear.
2. You just started standing unassisted for a few seconds at a time. You still stand with your legs spread far apart, curling your chubby toes down tight for balance.
3. Just this week you even started standing up on your own, without pulling up on anything...you are getting so strong!
4. You had your first haircut. We took you to the barber shop and I asked the lady to just trim the back and around your ears. She was so scissor happy and chopped everything. I was so sad to say goodbye to all your baby hairs and see you looking like such a big boy.
5. You officially have 8 teeth. Three of them are still only halfway through, but 8 teeth at one year old!
6. You say two words consistently: buh (ball) and OH oh (uh oh).
7. You love your new daycare. You love playing with Adrien and Anna and most days you have no interest in leaving when I come to pick you up. While I sometimes wish you'd be more excited to see me, I'm really glad you're so happy.
8. If we say, "Where's your belly?" you pat your belly.
9. You discovered your belly button.
10. Each stage has been so fun, but you are at such a fun stage right now. You are understanding more (go get your ball, throw it, where's your lovey?). I can't wait to continue seeing the world through your sweet little eyes.
11. Twelve month stats: weight: 27 pounds (99th percentile), length: 29.5 inches (34th percentile), head circumference: 47cm (76th percentile)
1. You're beginning to use things for their intended purpose: hold a brush to your hair, a phone to your ear.
2. You just started standing unassisted for a few seconds at a time. You still stand with your legs spread far apart, curling your chubby toes down tight for balance.
3. Just this week you even started standing up on your own, without pulling up on anything...you are getting so strong!
4. You had your first haircut. We took you to the barber shop and I asked the lady to just trim the back and around your ears. She was so scissor happy and chopped everything. I was so sad to say goodbye to all your baby hairs and see you looking like such a big boy.
6. You say two words consistently: buh (ball) and OH oh (uh oh).
7. You love your new daycare. You love playing with Adrien and Anna and most days you have no interest in leaving when I come to pick you up. While I sometimes wish you'd be more excited to see me, I'm really glad you're so happy.
8. If we say, "Where's your belly?" you pat your belly.
9. You discovered your belly button.
10. Each stage has been so fun, but you are at such a fun stage right now. You are understanding more (go get your ball, throw it, where's your lovey?). I can't wait to continue seeing the world through your sweet little eyes.
11. Twelve month stats: weight: 27 pounds (99th percentile), length: 29.5 inches (34th percentile), head circumference: 47cm (76th percentile)
Happy Twelve Months, Sweet Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment