Ten on Tuesday
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
1. I'm totally loving spinach lately. Mixed with green leaf lettuce in my salads, on my turkey and cheese sandwiches, mixed into Bertolli vodka sauce (our new favorite pasta sauce).
2. Our money tree we bought from Costco is just the cutest thing.
3. I love pinning things on Pinterest. And I get that the point is to share ideas. However, I wish that you could choose who can follow you. I don't like when I get messages that people I don't know/never ever talk to are all the sudden following my pins.
4. We had such a busy weekend: engagement celebration Thursday night, Legwarmers concert Friday night, painting Steve's parents house all day Saturday, birthday party Saturday night, Super Bowl party Sunday. I'm still exhausted from it. Does that mean I'm getting old?
5. While I'm loving this warm, spring-like weather, I'm still reallllllly hoping for a snow day. At least one. Or even just a two-hour delay.
6. How come I can always think of new things I want/need, but when my mom asks me what's on my birthday list I come up blank?
7. It seems everyone gets a raise or bonus around the beginning of the new year. What about teachers? I feel left out.
8. I just got a summons for jury duty in the mail today. AGAIN?! Really??
9. I love the show New Girl.
10. I'm already looking forward to Saturday. A sleep in day with nothing on the schedule.
2. Our money tree we bought from Costco is just the cutest thing.
3. I love pinning things on Pinterest. And I get that the point is to share ideas. However, I wish that you could choose who can follow you. I don't like when I get messages that people I don't know/never ever talk to are all the sudden following my pins.
4. We had such a busy weekend: engagement celebration Thursday night, Legwarmers concert Friday night, painting Steve's parents house all day Saturday, birthday party Saturday night, Super Bowl party Sunday. I'm still exhausted from it. Does that mean I'm getting old?
5. While I'm loving this warm, spring-like weather, I'm still reallllllly hoping for a snow day. At least one. Or even just a two-hour delay.
6. How come I can always think of new things I want/need, but when my mom asks me what's on my birthday list I come up blank?
7. It seems everyone gets a raise or bonus around the beginning of the new year. What about teachers? I feel left out.
8. I just got a summons for jury duty in the mail today. AGAIN?! Really??
9. I love the show New Girl.
10. I'm already looking forward to Saturday. A sleep in day with nothing on the schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment