Please Pray

Friday, February 10, 2012

I don't know how many people actually read this little blog of mine, but I need as many prayer warriors as I can get for my dad who is currently in ICU. Please pray for his health, for the nurses and doctors caring for him, for him to understand the severity of his health issues and to listen to the doctors, for our family, and for his sense of humor to return. Please. I want his sense of humor back.


6 comments:

Holliday Family said...

sorry to hear that - praying in UK.

Heather said...

i am so sorry to hear about your dad. praying for your family melissa! i hope all turns out well!

A.K. said...

Praying. Hang in there sweet friend.

Ashley said...

praying for you! big hugs!

Abby said...

I am praying for you and your family. I was just thinking about you the other day. Hope everything turns out for the best!

Helen said...

hope all is okay mel! xoxo!