Update
Friday, March 9, 2012
Hey Friends,
Thank you SO very much for all of your thoughts and prayers. My dad had a 9 day stay in the hospital, then was discharged and feeling great. He left feeling 1000% better and looked good, too. While he still needed oxygen, they were okay with sending him home. He used the oxygen at home, however, at first he didn't take it with him when he'd leave the house. This reason, plus the fact that they never really diagnosed him in the first place, landed him back in the hospital two weeks later. He's still in the hospital and the doctors say he's a puzzle. They've run a ton of tests to try to figure out what's causing all of his issues, but most results come back normal so they are perplexed. I'm hopeful that the doctors will figure out what's going on and will be able to treat him accordingly. In the meantime, I'm thankful that he's in good care and he's not in any hurry to go home - he knows he needs to be there to figure things out and get better and is willing to go the course. If I could just ask you to continue your prayers for him to be able to find an answer to his puzzle so that he can come home I would really appreciate it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you SO very much for all of your thoughts and prayers. My dad had a 9 day stay in the hospital, then was discharged and feeling great. He left feeling 1000% better and looked good, too. While he still needed oxygen, they were okay with sending him home. He used the oxygen at home, however, at first he didn't take it with him when he'd leave the house. This reason, plus the fact that they never really diagnosed him in the first place, landed him back in the hospital two weeks later. He's still in the hospital and the doctors say he's a puzzle. They've run a ton of tests to try to figure out what's causing all of his issues, but most results come back normal so they are perplexed. I'm hopeful that the doctors will figure out what's going on and will be able to treat him accordingly. In the meantime, I'm thankful that he's in good care and he's not in any hurry to go home - he knows he needs to be there to figure things out and get better and is willing to go the course. If I could just ask you to continue your prayers for him to be able to find an answer to his puzzle so that he can come home I would really appreciate it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
so glad he's doing better. you & your dad have been on my heart a lot! praying you guys find some answers soon!
Post a Comment