Home Organization
Friday, August 12, 2011
Organizing makes my heart happy. From home file folders to lining up my spices to cleaning out my closet, I love feeling organized. I've spent some time during my summer off to do a little home organizing. Just a few little things make me feel so accomplished.
I hung a coat rack in our laundry room because I could never find just the right place for my purse and I was tired of it being tossed on the floor so sloppily. Turns out the hooks are also good for hanging bathing suits and such fresh out of the washer to dry.
I was also tired of the mess we had going on in our garage. We have accumulated a few yard tools since moving in and they were just lying along the sides on the floor in our garage. Enter our new garage organizers!
Now, every time I pull into the garage I get so happy!
I hung a coat rack in our laundry room because I could never find just the right place for my purse and I was tired of it being tossed on the floor so sloppily. Turns out the hooks are also good for hanging bathing suits and such fresh out of the washer to dry.
I was also tired of the mess we had going on in our garage. We have accumulated a few yard tools since moving in and they were just lying along the sides on the floor in our garage. Enter our new garage organizers!
Now, every time I pull into the garage I get so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
You can organize for me anytime!
Post a Comment