Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1. I've never done a Ten on Tuesday post before, but I feel like I only blog our "big" events and leave out a lot of the small, every day memories, so I'm going to give it a shot.

2. I'm fighting a sinus infection AGAIN and it's not fun! Speaking of which, Steve wouldn't open the garage door to go retrieve our trash can this morning until I was inside my car because he didn't want me to feel the cold air. He's cute.

3. Our garage is my new best friend. My car isn't freezing when I leave for work in the mornings and on rainy days I don't have to trudge through puddles while water seeps up the back of my pants.

4. We love Costco so much right now. We especially like their brand of chips and salsa. And we like to go there for dinner. We each order a (huge!) slice of pizza and share an order of fries.

5. Christmas is totally sneaking up on me this year! We just ordered our cards last night. And I'm only about one third of the way through my shopping. EEK! Except I did go Christmas shopping in Richmond this weekend with these lovely ladies:


It was such a fun day!

6. I love Christmas decorations. They make me so happy.

7. Our Christmas tree is on a timer and we set it to be on in the mornings before we leave for work and it turns on just before we return home from work. I enjoy it so very much!

8. It has been extremely windy lately! I was sitting in my car outside the doctor's office today and it was rocking like a boat. Our Christmas tree urns on our front porch just can't seem to stay upright, poor things.

9. My best friend just moved to Texas. I miss her.

10. I've started going to a kickboxing class. I don't think anything has ever made me sweat more, but I love it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I love that picture! Can you email it to me? teacherpollock@gmail.com
I had so much fun together. Let's all do it again soon! :)

The Laci's said...

awww I love that picture! I am so jealous! I wish I lived closer to all the old ECE girls so we could all get together more often! I will be in NOVA from the 20th to the 28th so we should try to at least get together for a little bit. If not then I hope you and Steve have a wonderful Christmas! Miss you!