Snowed In
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
With the onset of yet another snow storm, Steve and I have been enjoying lots of time at home. Who knew we would ever get this much snow?! I'm not complaining. I am going on my fourth day of no school so far. Steve has been working from home so far this week and with the blizzard-like conditions they're calling for tomorrow (50 mph winds!), you better believe I'm not letting him out that door.
I've been keeping myself busy working on our 2009 blog book, but this afternoon I had had enough of sitting in front of the computer. I was basically walking circles around our little apartment. Steve suggested we get ourselves out of the house for just a bit before the new snow began falling, so we headed down the street to Best Buy for a little change of scenery. (Also, so I could drool over the washer and dryer we hope to buy, but can't until we have our new place!) Our much anticipated washer and dryer set just so happened to be on sale, too! If only we could buy it now. All the more reason we can't wait to have our new house!
During all this snow, we've been doing some of this:
Some of this (which includes staying in PJs all day!):
And too much of this!
I've been keeping myself busy working on our 2009 blog book, but this afternoon I had had enough of sitting in front of the computer. I was basically walking circles around our little apartment. Steve suggested we get ourselves out of the house for just a bit before the new snow began falling, so we headed down the street to Best Buy for a little change of scenery. (Also, so I could drool over the washer and dryer we hope to buy, but can't until we have our new place!) Our much anticipated washer and dryer set just so happened to be on sale, too! If only we could buy it now. All the more reason we can't wait to have our new house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment