Laura!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

We're back from a wonderful two weeks in Hawaii! We are finally unpacked and most of the laundry is done. I am SO behind in my blogging, but I have to interrupt everything thanks to Laura.

Laura of Laura Kay Photography is our absolutely amazing photographer. She is so talented and did such an incredible job on our wedding day. Laura and her sister Lisa are just awesome. I cannot say enough about them. We all had such a blast taking pictures with them and I cannot stop raving about what a great job they did. Our wedding party agrees in saying that they have never had such fun taking pictures. Ever.

Without further ado, I am so excited to share our absolutely amazing sneak peeks on Laura's fantastic new blog!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

beautiful pictures - I'm hungry for more!

Kristie said...

i cannot wait to see more pictures!