Bachelorette Party
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My fabulous girls planned such a fun night for my last hurrah as a single lady! We all met up at my cousin, Rebecca's, house for some pregame festivities. We had delicious appetizers and drinks and opened some fun presents:
First stop: 18th Street Lounge
Of course, I had to sport the bachelorette accessories, but the bouncer made me turn off my flashing pin :(
I had a scavenger hunt list of things to complete.
Piggyback ride around a bar - check!
(Don't worry, it's not at all embarrassing...)






First stop: 18th Street LoungeOf course, I had to sport the bachelorette accessories, but the bouncer made me turn off my flashing pin :(
I had a scavenger hunt list of things to complete.Piggyback ride around a bar - check!
(Don't worry, it's not at all embarrassing...)

What a beautiful bunch of ladies!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
such a fun night!
Post a Comment