Today

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can't believe this day is finally here! After so many months of creating and planning, today is the day. I feel like it has all the sudden snuck up on me. I want so very much to savor every moment of it.

Steve, we did it. Although we (I) had some stressful times, we've made it to today and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait until the moment I walk into the church and see you for the first time today. I just know my eyes are going to fill with water (but I can only hope the water won't leak down my face!). And I can only imagine how big the grin on your face will be. You are truly anything a girl could ever hope for. You bring out the best in me, that's for sure. You allow me to truly be myself and I love that. You always say your one job is to keep me smiling and let me tell you, you do a darn good job.

I love you SO much and can't wait to share the rest of today and forever with you!

Here's to us!

5 comments:

A.K. said...

enjoy EVERY moment! make sure you two take time during the festivities to just stop and look around. look around at all your family and friends and how much fun everyone is having celebrating you- those will be the images you will remember forever!!!

Kristie said...

i hope it was nothing short of wonderful. so sorry i couldn't be with you guys to help celebrate, but i cannot wait to see pictures:)

janet said...

wonder where that picture is from :)
haha jk...you looked so beautiful! congratulations again...have so much fun in hawaii!!!

MeredithT said...

What a precious post. I can't wait to find that in my life when it is supposed to happen! I hope you had the day you have always dreamed of! I cannot wait to see pics!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I hope your day was everyhthing you wanted it to be! Enjoy the honeymoon