NKOTB
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Ever since we were little girls, Gill and I dreamed of going to a New Kids on the Block concert. You know you had a Jordan Knight poster hanging above your bed. I did. Or maybe some sweet NKOTB slippers. Yeah, had those, too. At age 25, our dream finally came true. While our lust and excitement isn't quite the same, we can at least say we did at one time attend one of their concerts.
Don't worry, we didn't pay money to see these old guys. I happened upon two free tickets while out at a bar in Arlington with Kristie one Saturday night. I have no idea how I was the lucky recipient of two free NKOTB tickets, but I took them...and to the concert we went (after quite a few margaritas at Austin Grill so that we didn't have to sit through the opening acts).



Finally at the end they played a few old school songs that we could sing along to. Oh the old days.
Don't worry, we didn't pay money to see these old guys. I happened upon two free tickets while out at a bar in Arlington with Kristie one Saturday night. I have no idea how I was the lucky recipient of two free NKOTB tickets, but I took them...and to the concert we went (after quite a few margaritas at Austin Grill so that we didn't have to sit through the opening acts).



Finally at the end they played a few old school songs that we could sing along to. Oh the old days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
too funny! i can't believe that you guys actually went, but glad that you had fun!
What a blast of an event to go to in the summer! I had the pillowcase:) not going to lie! So glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment