Bridal Shower
Sunday, June 28, 2009
My bridal shower yesterday was amazing! Gillian outdid herself by far! She covered every little detail, down to giving me my own fancy martini glass that said, "Bride" on it. There were balloons, beautiful flowers, TONS of food (that I was too busy enjoying and forgot to take pictures of!), yummy drinks, etc. It was such a good time!
Rebecca and Aunt Diana (see, aren't the flowers gorgeous?!)
Wedding dress designs - my aunt (on the left) was the winner - notice the beautifully decorated shoes!
Our lovely flower girl (sporting our wedding color!)
There were TONS of gifts! This lovely gift is from Libby (my cousins' girlfriend), who informed me that Rusty was responsible for the beautiful wrap job
My finished bouquet - not too shabby if I do say so myself
Surprise! Steve made an appearance at the end of the shower
The super cute favors!
Friends and family mingling
Rebecca and Aunt Diana (see, aren't the flowers gorgeous?!)
Wedding dress designs - my aunt (on the left) was the winner - notice the beautifully decorated shoes!
Our lovely flower girl (sporting our wedding color!)
There were TONS of gifts! This lovely gift is from Libby (my cousins' girlfriend), who informed me that Rusty was responsible for the beautiful wrap job
My finished bouquet - not too shabby if I do say so myself
Surprise! Steve made an appearance at the end of the shower
The super cute favors!
Although not pictured, the food was absolutely delicious! We had chips and salsa, veggies and dip, and baked brie to start. Followed by pinwheel sandwich wraps, pasta salad, 2 fruit salads, and salmon cakes with funfetti cupcakes (my request!) and baklava for dessert. The drinks were equally amazing - champagne punch (with much more than champagne in it!) and iced tea lemonade. I hope I didn't forget anything.
Even though the front door got jammed and everyone had to enter through the garage and it was super hot because we didn't realize until the shower was over that the AC vents were closed, it was still absolutely wonderful.
I am so very grateful to have such amazing friends and family!
Thanks Gillian and Rebecca for throwing the best shower! I love you both!
Even though the front door got jammed and everyone had to enter through the garage and it was super hot because we didn't realize until the shower was over that the AC vents were closed, it was still absolutely wonderful.
I am so very grateful to have such amazing friends and family!
Thanks Gillian and Rebecca for throwing the best shower! I love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
I love the color theme! Bridal showers are my favorite because it is so neat for all the bride's special women in her life to come together. It looks like you all had a ball! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment