Cherry Blossoms

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I have been meaning to write all week, but just haven't seemed to have any time. Silly report cards are keeping me busy! Steve and I ventured down to the see the Cherry Blossoms in D.C. last weekend. We took the Metro down on Saturday afternoon and had a great time. The sun was beginning to set, so I was trying to hurry around to get some good pictures before it was too dark and it was a little chillier than I had thought, but other than that it was a wonderful time. I just wanted to share a few pictures of our beautiful adventure.


Just as I had my camera pointed right at this bunch of blossoms on this particular branch some lady walks over and pulls down MY branch to hold next to her for a picture. It's not like I was trying to take a picture or anything, lady.



Here's where I REALLY wish I had Photoshop. If it weren't for that silly lady's arm and her cell phone I think I'd really like this picture...

I think this picture is my favorite.

This is my most favorite recent picture of us. I made sure to hunt down a guy that had a super duper camera and a tripod with him who looked like he knew what he was doing to take our picture. He did a pretty good job, I think. I also think Steve thought I was nutso.

5 comments:

A.K. said...

great pics! we're going this weekend to see them and now you've gotten me all excited- hope it warms up first though!

Kristie said...

great pictures! its sad to say that i've lived here all my life and have yet to see the cherry blossoms:( still waiting for the nats pics!

The Laci's said...

Well now I really miss home : ( The pictures are great! Sounds exciting! Have some fun for me!

Ashley said...

so pretty- looks like you had a great time!
i can't wait to see the new place once you get all moved in! :)

Elizabeth said...

Looks beautiful...I want to go! They are great pictures!