Furniture!
Monday, April 14, 2008
My amazing mom so graciously offered to buy us a bedroom set for our new place! We visited LOTS of furniture stores and found some bedroom sets that were just okay, but not quite anything that really made me say, "That's it!" Then my mom came across another furniture store that I decided to venture out to by myself on a rainy Sunday (not with very high hopes). Well...voila! Wouldn't you know I found a set I really liked right inside the door of the store! I looked at it and started to walk away, came back and looked some more, opened and closed the drawers, felt the wood, read the description (solid wood, yes!), walked around the rest of the store looking at other bedroom sets, opening drawers (the opening of the drawers is a big thing for me...if they don't open nicely it's a big N-O right away) and didn't find anything else that caught my eye. So again I walked back by this set, talked to a saleslady about it, got some information, took some pictures, and drove back out in the rain to visit a few other stores. I called my mom to tell her about it, then Steve. I showed them my pictures and other pictures I had found online, but still wasn't 100%. I took Steve with me last week to go look at it again to see what he thought...he loved it. So then my mom went to look at it, and SHE loved it...so, here's our new bedroom set!!! (Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!)
Our bedroom set (sort of)

We chose this style bed instead (Steve's not a fan of footboards since he's so tall and I wasn't crazy about the X headboard AND X footboard - I'm more of a simple girl, the X headboard is enough for me)
P.S. Even though the store I found this set at had a pretty good deal, we found another store that had it for much cheaper, so that's even MORE exciting!! Just in case you might be looking for some furniture be sure to check here for great discounts: North Carolina Furniture For Less (www.nc-furn.com)
Our bedroom set (sort of)

We chose this style bed instead (Steve's not a fan of footboards since he's so tall and I wasn't crazy about the X headboard AND X footboard - I'm more of a simple girl, the X headboard is enough for me)
P.S. Even though the store I found this set at had a pretty good deal, we found another store that had it for much cheaper, so that's even MORE exciting!! Just in case you might be looking for some furniture be sure to check here for great discounts: North Carolina Furniture For Less (www.nc-furn.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
SO CUTE! love the furniture:)
thats gorgeous!!! can't wait to see it all set up in your house!
Post a Comment