Shopping Buddy
Friday, May 31, 2013
I have the best shopping buddy ever. I love that he always enjoys the baby carrier. Occasionally I put him in it and walk around the block when needs a little extra help falling asleep.
Also, I really like this baby carrier (Beco Baby Carrier). It's actually comfortable to carry around my 16+ pound baby. I enjoyed the Maya sling when he was smaller, but it's not as comfortable since he's grown. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to be able to use that thing through toddlerhood. Maybe I'm not doing something right.
Also, I really like this baby carrier (Beco Baby Carrier). It's actually comfortable to carry around my 16+ pound baby. I enjoyed the Maya sling when he was smaller, but it's not as comfortable since he's grown. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to be able to use that thing through toddlerhood. Maybe I'm not doing something right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment