Weeks 30-33
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Our baby boy is healthy and growing! I'm starting to reach the point where I don't feel my belly can stretch any bigger. Luckily, he is still a pretty calm little guy, which I hope holds true once he's introduced to the real world. He is moving a lot more - but no jabs or punches - it feels more like when you sit in the massage chair at a nail place and it's set on the rolling option...just on the inside of my belly. Weird simile, I know.
We are into the biweekly doctor appointments now, which is making it all seem more real! Some of my maternity clothes are becoming too small. That doesn't really make me feel good. I just feel huge! And the swelling. Ugh. My fingers, wrists, and ankles have begun swelling. I've ditched my wedding rings because I was afraid they were going to cut off circulation in my finger.
We attended a baby care class a couple of weeks ago and we have childbirth class this week. It was cute watching Steve practice on the baby doll in the baby care class. He's never really been around babies so it's all new to him. The instructor took a liking to him and kept calling on him to answer questions, poor guy.
We've been busy getting the nursery organized. It's still lacking decorations. We'll get there...
We are into the biweekly doctor appointments now, which is making it all seem more real! Some of my maternity clothes are becoming too small. That doesn't really make me feel good. I just feel huge! And the swelling. Ugh. My fingers, wrists, and ankles have begun swelling. I've ditched my wedding rings because I was afraid they were going to cut off circulation in my finger.
We attended a baby care class a couple of weeks ago and we have childbirth class this week. It was cute watching Steve practice on the baby doll in the baby care class. He's never really been around babies so it's all new to him. The instructor took a liking to him and kept calling on him to answer questions, poor guy.
We've been busy getting the nursery organized. It's still lacking decorations. We'll get there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
you look so cute!
Post a Comment