Ten on Tuesday
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
1. Today is 12.12.12
2. I'm SO very behind on Christmas shopping this year. I feel like just yesterday it was Thanksgiving (and it was quite early this year) and I was thinking about how I have extra time to get my shopping done. Now it's almost mid-December and I haven't done much. Yikes!
3. How is it already almost mid-December?!
4. We are now about 2.5 months out from meeting our baby boy. One minute I think we still have so much time and the very next minute I think we hardly have any time left and we have so much to do! These are normal emotions, right?!
5. Speaking of baby boy...the doctor sent me for a visit at the hospital last week for monitoring because he wasn't moving for three days straight. Of course, as soon as I got hooked up to the monitors he started kicking. Stubborn little guy.
6. That little guy is measuring in the 56th percentile and the doctor said, "Your kiddo looks perfect."
7. We are enjoying 24/7 Christmas music around here. Even the baby likes it. Music makes him kick :)
8. We have been super busy checking off a number of house projects lately. I will have to take some pictures soon.
9. I've been home sick yesterday and today with bronchitis. Bronchitis is never fun, but it's even worse when worrying about your growing baby.
10. I love seeing Christmas decorations all over my house. I don't like how empty my house feels when it's time to pack them all away.
2. I'm SO very behind on Christmas shopping this year. I feel like just yesterday it was Thanksgiving (and it was quite early this year) and I was thinking about how I have extra time to get my shopping done. Now it's almost mid-December and I haven't done much. Yikes!
3. How is it already almost mid-December?!
4. We are now about 2.5 months out from meeting our baby boy. One minute I think we still have so much time and the very next minute I think we hardly have any time left and we have so much to do! These are normal emotions, right?!
5. Speaking of baby boy...the doctor sent me for a visit at the hospital last week for monitoring because he wasn't moving for three days straight. Of course, as soon as I got hooked up to the monitors he started kicking. Stubborn little guy.
6. That little guy is measuring in the 56th percentile and the doctor said, "Your kiddo looks perfect."
7. We are enjoying 24/7 Christmas music around here. Even the baby likes it. Music makes him kick :)
8. We have been super busy checking off a number of house projects lately. I will have to take some pictures soon.
9. I've been home sick yesterday and today with bronchitis. Bronchitis is never fun, but it's even worse when worrying about your growing baby.
10. I love seeing Christmas decorations all over my house. I don't like how empty my house feels when it's time to pack them all away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
1 comment:
Glad to hear all is okay with baby boy! Yes, completely normal to feel like its so far away but so close!!! I'm so excited for u :)
Post a Comment