Ugly Sweater Party

Sunday, December 4, 2011

We hosted our annual Christmas party again this year, per Steve's insistence. I was feeling too stressed with life and didn't want to organize it, but Steve convinced me and we of course had tons of fun.

I do like the fact that having a party helps us get our house decorated for Christmas much faster. It was a little stressful kicking it into high gear to get all the decorations out right after Thanksgiving, but once it was all finished it was nice to be able to sit back and enjoy it all for the rest of the month. I LOVE when our house is full of Christmas decorations. When we put them all away I feel like our house is so empty!







Some ugly sweaters:



 The winners of the night (don't let Kevin fool you, he had a matching sweater vest, too):

No comments: