Christmas in Pittsburgh
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
This past weekend we went up to Pittsburgh to celebrate Christmas with Steve's family. It was a marathon visit with tons of eating!
Cookies are big in Pittsburgh, so I made some cookies to share.
I asked Steve what the weather would be like in Pittsburgh so I could pack accordingly. He told me it would be similar to home - which has been higher than average temperatures. We were totally unprepared for snow! However it definitely made it feel like Christmas.
We got to hang out with Steve's cousin's new little guy (Steve's second cousin?). He was the BEST baby ever. Of course I spent tons of time playing with this little elf, feeding him, and even got him to take a little nap!
Now I need to get myself in gear to be ready for Christmas at home...
Cookies are big in Pittsburgh, so I made some cookies to share.
I asked Steve what the weather would be like in Pittsburgh so I could pack accordingly. He told me it would be similar to home - which has been higher than average temperatures. We were totally unprepared for snow! However it definitely made it feel like Christmas.
We got to hang out with Steve's cousin's new little guy (Steve's second cousin?). He was the BEST baby ever. Of course I spent tons of time playing with this little elf, feeding him, and even got him to take a little nap!
Now I need to get myself in gear to be ready for Christmas at home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment