Peach Picking
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Last fall Steve and I went apple picking at Stribling Orchard in Markham, VA. As we were leaving, I happened to notice on their sign that they also have peaches for picking during the summer. So, on my to-do list for this summer was peach picking!

We had never been peach picking before. Let me tell you...these peaches picked fresh from the tree are the best peaches I've ever had in my life! They were so juicy and sweet.
I'm pretty positive I've never eaten so many peaches. I just couldn't get enough. We even had grilled peaches (minus the blue cheese) with dinner one night and even those were absolutely delicious. We also came home with a jar of peach preserves and some peach mango salsa. Peach picking will definitely become an annual event in our house. I already can't wait for the peaches to be ripe for picking next summer!
We had never been peach picking before. Let me tell you...these peaches picked fresh from the tree are the best peaches I've ever had in my life! They were so juicy and sweet.
I'm pretty positive I've never eaten so many peaches. I just couldn't get enough. We even had grilled peaches (minus the blue cheese) with dinner one night and even those were absolutely delicious. We also came home with a jar of peach preserves and some peach mango salsa. Peach picking will definitely become an annual event in our house. I already can't wait for the peaches to be ripe for picking next summer!
![]() |
| source |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
3 comments:
yum!!! i wanna go!!!
I'm drooling!
That looks so fun! i just found out about that orchard from a co-worker. We are planning to go apple picking there in the next few weeks. That is if it ever stops raining! Hope your first two days of school have gone well! See you soon for some football! :)
Post a Comment