Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Last weekend I went with some of my favorite VT girls to Virginia Beach for a little bachelorette weekend for Abby. Laura was so gracious to open her apartment to all of us for the weekend. Seriously, it looked like we were moving in. We started off with dinner at Fazzoli's Thursday evening - we loved going there at Tech. Then we ventured to the grocery store for a group shopping trip. Just imagine four girls loading one cart with food. Friday, we hit the beach and then had a little lingerie party in the evening.




(Please note how adorable Ashley looks while being 8 months pregnant! (in the jean skirt...I know, hard to tell right?!))
Saturday was another beach day...it was H-O-T hot! I think I sweated (is that a word?) all my sunscreen off and I'm still paying for that burn, argh! That evening we went to dinner at Gordon Biersch; the food was delicious. Later, we drove to Sonic for dessert (with our masks on).
Before going home on Sunday, we did a little shopping at the outlets and then spent the day at Laura's parents' gorgeous house. It was a perfect day to hang out and relax at their beautiful pool.


(Please note how adorable Ashley looks while being 8 months pregnant! (in the jean skirt...I know, hard to tell right?!))
Saturday was another beach day...it was H-O-T hot! I think I sweated (is that a word?) all my sunscreen off and I'm still paying for that burn, argh! That evening we went to dinner at Gordon Biersch; the food was delicious. Later, we drove to Sonic for dessert (with our masks on).
Before going home on Sunday, we did a little shopping at the outlets and then spent the day at Laura's parents' gorgeous house. It was a perfect day to hang out and relax at their beautiful pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment