Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1. We are in the middle of so many home projects! We are in the process of putting up some wainscoting panels on the walls in the pool table room. We painted our bedroom, but need to paint our tray ceiling. We bought some picture frames to put on the wall ledge leading to the basement, but still need to fill half of them.

2. Maybe one day I will have photos of finished products.

3. There are 24 days of school left. Speaking of school...I just got a new student last week who has never ever been in kindergarten before. Nothing like starting school for 29 days.

4. I'm on the hunt for some cute new dresses to wear to our upcoming summer and fall weddings. Any suggestions??

5. Steve and I devised a plan to redo my dad's entire yard (despite the fact that I totally don't have a green thumb). I recruited my aunt and cousins to help. We're going to pretend we're on an episode of Yard Crashers.

6. I want to go see Bridesmaids.

7. Steve and I went to our first kids birthday party together last weekend. It was for our 2 and 4 year old neighbor boys. I think Steve was a little overwhelmed. There were a ton of little kids. And there was a petting farm in their garage.

8. I never thought picking a vacation spot could be so difficult, but Steve and I just can't decide where we want to go this summer. Recommendations?

9. My car just celebrated 200,000 miles. And then she decided she's not feeling so well. Please pray for her.

10. Time to go get ready to watch The Voice. It's crazy addicting.

No comments: