Today
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Today, I am happy. Steve and I are both taking tomorrow off just because and I'm so glad we planned it just so.
This week has been nothing but crazy! Between silly (ie crazy) parent emails that rile me, a student calling me dumb, my kids being completely out.of.control, St. Patrick's Day craziness, a student sent home with lice, and a parent contacting the assistant principal because allegedly their daughter doesn't get a turn at all the classroom jobs (?!), I am so ready for a day off!!
I'm so happy the weather is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy to go to Kilroy's with Steve tonight to drink green beer and eat delicious mozzarella sticks. I'm so happy that tomorrow's weather is predicted to be even better than today. I'm so happy about our plans to walk around Old Town together on our day off.
I'm so ready for a great weekend.
This week has been nothing but crazy! Between silly (ie crazy) parent emails that rile me, a student calling me dumb, my kids being completely out.of.control, St. Patrick's Day craziness, a student sent home with lice, and a parent contacting the assistant principal because allegedly their daughter doesn't get a turn at all the classroom jobs (?!), I am so ready for a day off!!
I'm so happy the weather is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy to go to Kilroy's with Steve tonight to drink green beer and eat delicious mozzarella sticks. I'm so happy that tomorrow's weather is predicted to be even better than today. I'm so happy about our plans to walk around Old Town together on our day off.
I'm so ready for a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
enjoy your day tomorrow!!!
hope you enjoyed your day off! our week was crazy too; I think spring fever has hit the kids AND the parents! :)
Post a Comment