Ten on Tuesday
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
1. My best friend just delivered baby number two early this morning!
Little miss McKinley-Lynn.
Born at 2:41am
7 pounds 12 ounces
18 inches long
2. Can we talk about the fact that I finally get to see my best friend in one month?! I'm flying to Texas (by myself!) to visit Gill, hang out with Lliam, and love on sweet little McKinley. I.can't.wait.
3. I think I'm finally ready for spring. Enough of this cold, winter coat weather. I want to wear jeans and a tshirt and walk out the door.
4. I am obsessed with homemade granola right now. I got a recipe from a student's mom and it's delicious. Even Steve loves it! I enjoy it in some vanilla yogurt every day for lunch. Steve likes to eat handfuls of it after work.
5. I'm still going to kickboxing. I'm only able to go once a week now, but something's better than nothing, right?
6. I also go to a trainer with some coworkers once a week.
7. I'm taking off work this Friday...just because. Steve and I have been trying to plan a 3-day getaway, but it's not really working out and we'd rather save the money for our summer vacation - whatever that may be. So we both decided to take off this Friday to hang out. Especially since the 5 day forecast on the news said the weather will be "awesome," 75 and sunny, yippee!
8. I'm excited to make my picks for the NCAA tournament.
9. My new camera needs a camera bag. I don't know what kind to buy.
10. I'm working on my 2010 blog book. The problem is I'm not feeling very creative right now, which isn't working out so well.
Little miss McKinley-Lynn.
Born at 2:41am
7 pounds 12 ounces
18 inches long
2. Can we talk about the fact that I finally get to see my best friend in one month?! I'm flying to Texas (by myself!) to visit Gill, hang out with Lliam, and love on sweet little McKinley. I.can't.wait.
3. I think I'm finally ready for spring. Enough of this cold, winter coat weather. I want to wear jeans and a tshirt and walk out the door.
4. I am obsessed with homemade granola right now. I got a recipe from a student's mom and it's delicious. Even Steve loves it! I enjoy it in some vanilla yogurt every day for lunch. Steve likes to eat handfuls of it after work.
5. I'm still going to kickboxing. I'm only able to go once a week now, but something's better than nothing, right?
6. I also go to a trainer with some coworkers once a week.
7. I'm taking off work this Friday...just because. Steve and I have been trying to plan a 3-day getaway, but it's not really working out and we'd rather save the money for our summer vacation - whatever that may be. So we both decided to take off this Friday to hang out. Especially since the 5 day forecast on the news said the weather will be "awesome," 75 and sunny, yippee!
8. I'm excited to make my picks for the NCAA tournament.
9. My new camera needs a camera bag. I don't know what kind to buy.
10. I'm working on my 2010 blog book. The problem is I'm not feeling very creative right now, which isn't working out so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
2 comments:
i agree- i need to start my 2010 book but can't get the motivation
i love taking days off "just because"! enjoy it:) plus it makes the unbearable stretch to spring break more bearable. congrats to gill!
Post a Comment