Getting Ready
Monday, October 12, 2009
I promise I am slowly but surely sharing our wedding! I was waiting for pictures from our photographer because they are much better than what I have, but for now the pictures I have are going to have to do. The year is quickly coming to an end and soon it will be time to put together our 2009 blog book and I certainly wouldn't want to leave out any pieces of our wedding, so I've got to get a move on!
After getting our hair done and eating lunch it was time to start the rest of the day. We all headed upstairs to my mom's bathroom and brushed our teeth together. Let's face it, after eating tuna sandwiches for lunch it was a really good idea for us all to brush our teeth.
Then came the make up. Thank goodness for Gill because some of us are a little less knowledgeable in the makeup department. After we were all beautified it was time to get dressed! The girls got ready first and then it was my turn. I realize I'm missing a lot of pictures...that's where Laura Kay comes in (I'll have to add pictures from her later)!!


After getting our hair done and eating lunch it was time to start the rest of the day. We all headed upstairs to my mom's bathroom and brushed our teeth together. Let's face it, after eating tuna sandwiches for lunch it was a really good idea for us all to brush our teeth.
Then came the make up. Thank goodness for Gill because some of us are a little less knowledgeable in the makeup department. After we were all beautified it was time to get dressed! The girls got ready first and then it was my turn. I realize I'm missing a lot of pictures...that's where Laura Kay comes in (I'll have to add pictures from her later)!!

Affix the garter...
Perfect the veil...
Fasten the necklace...
Quick photo with mom...
And the limo is here! Let's do this!
Perfect the veil...
Fasten the necklace...
Quick photo with mom...
And the limo is here! Let's do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment