The Ceremony

Thursday, October 29, 2009

We just received all of our pictures from our photographer and I am IN LOVE with them!!  I didn't want to waste any time in sharing them with you!

Before the ceremony, I wasn't nervous at all. I was in such disbelief that this day was actually here and that the long, hard planning process was being put to the test. So many special people were surrounding me and I was about to head down the aisle to one very special man. I was doing just fine...until it came time to line up to walk down the aisle. The girls lined up and started wishing me luck and then Gillian wished me luck and an I love you. I was about to give Sayde (the flower girl) a hug and had to resort to just a wave or I was going to burst into tears. I managed to keep myself together as my dad swooped in, as dads tend to do...with a lovely joke about a man at a golf outing who pauses for a funeral procession...for his wife (trust me, you just have to hear the joke). Leave it to my dad to keep me giggling before heading down the aisle.
And then it was time:



2 comments:

A.K. said...

gorgeous!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I am soo glad that you enjoyed yourself and all the hard work you put into the wedding. It was def. worth it!