Valentine's Day

Monday, February 16, 2009

Steve surprised me with breakfast in bed! From McDonald's, no less (classy, I know!). And two dozen beautiful red roses.
And a new dress. He loves buying dresses.

Steve cannot live without chocolate chip cookies. So I made him a huge heart shaped chocolate chip cookie :)

We had a lovely (late!) dinner at JRs Steakhouse, where Steve's parents are planning to have our rehearsal dinner. I had never been there before, so it was clever of Steve to make reservations so that I could see what the place is like before the night before our wedding. We had a lovely Valentine's day and I hope that you did, too!

3 comments:

The Laci's said...

Awww! How sweet! I am glad you had a good Valentine's Day! : )

Ashley said...

so fun! :)
i can't wait to hear more wedding plans-- it'll be here before you know it!

Kristie said...

i think its so cute that steve likes to buy you dresses:) let's get together soon! someone has a birthday coming up!!!