Surprise Package!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
I came home from work to find a surprise package at my door! I quickly opened the package to see what was inside...

Our wedding date :)
But the most AWESOME part...it's from our wedding photographer!
SHE sent US a gift! She sure knows how to start things off great :) and with style...I think I would have been almost as happy just receiving the super cute box! (But the cookie is a great bonus, that's for sure)
It's so cute I almost don't want to eat it! But it also looks so yummy, I think I just might have to dig in tonight!
Okay...maybe I'll share it with Steve.
An awesome box...it was so cute, I almost didn't want to open it!

Our wedding date :)
But the most AWESOME part...it's from our wedding photographer!
SHE sent US a gift! She sure knows how to start things off great :) and with style...I think I would have been almost as happy just receiving the super cute box! (But the cookie is a great bonus, that's for sure)It's so cute I almost don't want to eat it! But it also looks so yummy, I think I just might have to dig in tonight!
Okay...maybe I'll share it with Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Melissa and Mince (as Steve's friends call him) - is our blog to keep you up to date with all the fun in our lives.
4 comments:
how awesome! i think you guys definitely picked a great photographer! have you asked her if she will be able to photoshop me into some of the pics?? haha!
How cute is that!!! oh man! I dont think I would be able to open it haha! Then again, with this nose I'd smell the cookie and dive right in! Enjoy it for me! I am soooo excited for you guys!
I love it, if you can't eat it...I will =) Good luck with all the planning, enjoy I haad soooo much fun!!!
Post a Comment